Monday, February 13, 2012

C&I 216 Technology Session

I apologize for double booking my schedule today. Please fell free to contact me via e-mail (masondg@ilstu.edu) if you want to further discuss any of the topics identified below.

Here are several links that show you the types of technology that I incorporate into my math classroom.

Free online blog via blogspot.com
- you are viewing my hw blog now
- I also use this for many of our athletic activies
- U-High Boys Golf

Word Documents
- Using tables, you can create various types of graph paper to use in documents or as handouts
- regular graph paper w/ axis
- trig graph paper
- Using insert/shapes, you can create various diagrams in a document or handout
- lines and figures

In the classroom, I use several different "interactive" software packages:
- Geogebra
- Math Illustrations
- Geometer's sketchpad

If you have access to any of these software packages, please send me an e-mail and I will be more than happy to share and/or create files that you might be able to use in an upcoming lesson. If you would like help in creating these files, we can set an appointment to meet sometime in the next couple of weeks.

No comments: