Saturday, December 13, 2014

Friday,December 12


Geometry - We completed our Ch. 5 / 8 Test in class today.

HW for Monday:

1) Continue preparing for your group and individual exams.  For more information on the format and content of both the group and individual exams, click on the "Geometry Final Exam Info" link on the top of this page.

2)  For the group final, I will allow you to select ONE person to be in your group and I will assign the other 2-3 members of your group.  Each person requesting a person should send me an e-mail at masondg@ilstu.edu with a) your name, b) your class period, and c) the name of the person who has AGREED to work with you.  If I do not receive an e-mail from BOTH people, then I can n ot guarantee that you will be assigned to the same group.  I need to hear from you before 6:00 pm on Sunday, December 14.

Notes:  Mr. Sondgeroth has added a 2nd review session to the schedule next week.  On Tuesday, December 16, from 3-4 in Rm . 216, he will review Ch. 1, 2, and 3.  He will review Ch. 5, 7, and 8 as previously scheduled on Wednesday, December 17.

No comments: