Friday, February 13, 2015

Registration Update!!!!!

It was brought to my attention for the first time THIS MORNING that Career Cruising has a pre-requisite system in place that prevents any student currently enrolled in REGULAR Geometry from enrolling in Algebra II / Trig next year.

That being said, all students currently enrolled in my Geometry classes need to enroll for Algebra I for next year in order to get your registration form to print.  You can then bring the form to me for a signature, at which time I will change the class to Algebra II / Trig.  You will then take the form to your counselor, who will in turn change your course request in Career Cruising.

So ... if you want to take Algebra II / Trig next year, you must come and speak with me personally so I can approve the change on your registration form.

No comments: